Find The Crew

|
Okay will some of you knew already that I started The Crew and well here's a little more information about that.

Who:
I got the idea from my group of friends, there were a lot of us and we decided to name our selves The Crew!!. We had names, a graffiti logo, rules and everything but the main Crew members moved and then everything went downhill from there. But I stuck with the idea of The Crew because I liked the idea of the closeness we had and our integrity to help each other when we needed it. I didn't really want to take The Crew's name but I wanted it to be big and to have wellness behind it. So I came up with Find The Crew.

What:
What is The Crew? It's a teen aid/support group/organization/club-ish thing. I still and always will need help running so please help!

When:
When did I start this? I started this about a year ago.

Where:
It all start with a garage. I used to live in a garage, well it was my room, and everyone loved hanging out there. We did sleepover's, parties, bonfires, and all that good stuff. Now? it's located on the web. (I know boring.)

http://www.findthecrew.webs.com

How:
Honestly I didn't have a lot of help, I'm not one to ask but I believed in The Crew so much that I did ask for help, but yeah, got little in reply. So I had to do a lot myself, and I think that's a lot with no money supports, no educational support, and not another kind of support.
But I do have to give thanks to some websites that helped me start/promote it.

Wix
Youtube
FreeWebs
Blogger
Myspace
PayPal

0 comments:

Post a Comment