Kanye West: 808's & Heartbreak

|
I just heard the new album, 808's & Heartbreak from Kanye West, soon to come out in stores. The album is a lot different from Gradutaion it's a lot slower and he sings more then rapping in most of his songs. It's very light and I'm really pulled into a few songs, Welcome to Heartbreak, Heartless, Love Lockdown, and Bad News. Though the soft tone can be appealing threw out listening to the whole album I was looking for the 'Umph' that he usaully brings, that sharp rapping style. . .but I didn't get any. There were a few songs like Amazing or Robocop also See You In My Nightmares Ft. Lil' Wayne. I know a lot of people don't like Kanye West, and there's a lot of people who do but I do have to say that he can rap and I sure like his style in doing so. As some of you know I like all types of music I never like to judge. So all in all it was a great, slow, album. Personally I liked Graduation better just because I like that style better but I recommed getting this new album.

"You think your Sh*t don't stink but your Mrs, P-U" - Lil' Wayne from See You In My Nightmares

0 comments:

Post a Comment